Posh Noshers evenings & Gourmet Breaks at the Sun Inn
Every Posh Noshers dinner and wine tasting evening at the Sun Inn, Kirkby Lonsdale, has an individual theme. Dedicated foodies wanting to visit the border of North Yorkshire, Lancashire and the Lake District can enjoy menus ranging from a ‘Grand tour of Europe’ to ‘Wild about game’ and ‘Food from the coast of Cumbria’ to name a few.
Restaurant diners can extend their stay in Kirkby Lonsdale with an overnight Gourmet Break in the Sun Inn’s luxury hotel rooms, capped off with locally sourced breakfast the next day.
Each Posh Noshers dinner and wine tasting evening includes:
- Pre-dinner aperitif & canapes
- Four course dinner, using fabulous local and seasonal ingredients, specially created by Head Chef Sam Carter and his team
- Four different wines, carefully selected by our wine merchant to match with the menu, one to accompany each course
- A few words from our specialist wine speaker between each course to tell us about the wines we are tasting.
The next Posh Noshers events are on:
- Monday 9th October 2017
- Monday 20th November 2017
- Monday 22nd January 2018
- Monday 19th March 2018
A Posh Noshers dinner and wine tasting at the Sun Inn is £59.00 per person for non residents.
If you would like to stay overnight in our boutique hotel accommodation and join us for a Posh Noshers event, you can upgrade your bed & breakfast package to a Gourmet Break. This includes the Posh Noshers dinner and wine tasting for just £52.00 extra per person.
If booking online, select ‘Dinner, bed & breakfast‘ and the rate will include our Posh Noshers dinner and wine tasting.