Sun Inn Special Offers & Packages
Our guests tell us that a stay at the Sun Inn in Kirkby Lonsdale is a memorable experience. To help overnight visitors make the most of our boutique accommodation, they can choose from one of our special packages and add some truly unforgettable touches to a break away – nestled here in Kirkby Lonsdale between the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales:
Autumn and Winter Breaks
It is not too late to book a short Autumn and winter break, things may be different right now, but you can be sure of a warm welcome and an AA – Covid secure environment.
What better way to recharge the batteries and boost your spirits with some lovely seasonal walks around the breath-taking beauty of South Lakeland and nearby Yorkshire dales, we cannot promise the place to yourself but we can say there are no crowds and you can look forward to safe walking and on return to the Sun inn enjoy safe dinning and refreshments
- Stay any 2 nights Sunday to Thursday, Dinner Bed and Breakfast both nights
- Enjoy a 3-course meal from our Fixe Prix menu on one night and select a 3-course meal from our all-day menu on your second night. On Sunday we serve our popular all-day menu only and Sunday Roast until we run out
- Your dog is also welcome for an additional £20.00 and stay in one of our dog friendly rooms
- Rooms subject to availability and must be booked direct
- Prices start from just £280.00 per couple in a standard room through out October.
- From 2nd November until 21st December 2020 the rates are as follows:
- Standard room £270.00
- Superior room £280.00
- Deluxe/Large Deluxe £290.00
- 1 night All day menu, 1 night Prix Fixe menu
- You can add a Celebration package or upgrade to one of our Superior or Deluxe rooms at a small additional cost, please ask
We know that restrictions may already apply to some people and of course we do not know what will happen next, so to try and look out for one another we have altered are under 14-day cancellation terms.
- If you are placed under tighter lockdown restrictions and are unable to travel you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of your stay we will retain your deposit and move it to a future booking when the restrictions are lifted
- If we are placed under stricter lockdown and have to close our accommodation you will have the choice of a refund of your deposit if your booking is impacted or we can retain your deposit for a future booking
- Otherwise our normal terms and conditions apply
- This is not valid in conjunction with any other offers
Call or email us with your dates on 01524 271965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you!
We ask you to avoid calling at busy mealtimes as it can be tricky reaching the phone.