Spring & Summer 2021 at the Sun Inn
These rates are valid from Monday 12th April until Sunday 31st October 2021.
Here at the Sun Inn we have extended our Spring & Summer tariff to run through September until the end of October.
If you enjoy the great outdoors then there are lots of enjoyable walks to experience in Kirkby Lonsdale and the surrounding areas during the summer. For foodies there are long leisurely lunches, perhaps an indulgent afternoon tea, and back at the Sun Inn you can enjoy a leisurely dinner and fine bottle of wine or a hot drink.
If you choose to stay with us for 3 or more nights midweek, there is a reduction in the nightly rate.
Please note our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner Thursday – Monday.
Sunday – Thursday
please note our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner Thursday – Monday
|Friday & Saturday
Bed & breakfast
Dinner, bed & breakfast
|Bed & breakfast
|Dinner, bed & breakfast
|Room Type||1 night||2 nights||3 nights||1 night||2 nights||3 nights|
All rates are based on double occupancy and bed & breakfast rate includes a full cooked breakfast. Dinner, bed & breakfast includes 3 courses plus bread board from our a la carte menu.
Terms and conditions
Excluding Bank Holidays.
All our rooms are double rooms and are available for single occupancy. Please contact the inn for the single occupancy rate
We usually only book Saturday night as part of a two night weekend break, either Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Occasionally we may have a Saturday night available for one night at late notice.
We guarantee to have your room ready by 4.00pm on your day of arrival. If you would like to arrive earlier then let us know at the time of booking and we will arrange this for you. Check out time is 11.00am.
So that we do not retain customer’s credit or debit card details we take a 35% deposit to make a room reservation.
- Cancellation in writing up to 14 days prior to date of arrival – deposit refunded
- Within 14 days of arrival – deposit only refunded if we can re-let the room(s)
- Christmas (24th-26th Dec), New Year (30th Dec – 1st Jan) require 6 weeks notice of cancellation in writing for deposit to be refunded.
- Group bookings (over 4 rooms) require 35 days notice of cancellation in writing for deposit to be refunded
- It is possible to take insurance against cancellation, the attached link gives more information about trip insurance: http://www.essortment.com/should-buy-trip-cancellation-insurance-30311.html