Summer 2019 at the Sun Inn
These rates are valid from Saturday 1st June 2019 until Thursday 31st October 2019.
If you enjoy the great outdoors then there are lots of enjoyable walks to experience in Kirkby Lonsdale and the surrounding areas during the summer. For foodies there are long leisurely lunches, perhaps an indulgent afternoon tea, and back at the Sun Inn you can enjoy a leisurely dinner and fine bottle of wine and complimentary tea and coffee for residents.
If you choose to stay with us for 2 or more nights, there is a reduction in the nightly rate.
Sunday – Thursday
|Friday & Saturday|
Bed & breakfast
Dinner, bed & breakfast
|Bed & breakfast|
|Dinner, bed & breakfast|
|Room Type||1 night||2 nights||3 nights||1 night||2 nights||3 nights|
All rates are based on double occupancy and include complimentary parking permit valid throughout your stay that can be used in Kirkby Lonsdale and on days out in the South Lakes District.
Rates also include full cooked breakfast and complimentary tea & coffee in the bar and restaurant.
Terms and conditions
Excluding Bank Holidays and Gourmet Break dates.
All our rooms are double rooms and are available for single occupancy. Please contact the inn for the single occupancy rate
We usually only book Saturday night as part of a two night weekend break, either Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Occasionally we may have a Saturday night available for one night at late notice.
We guarantee to have your room ready by 4.00pm on your day of arrival. If you would like to arrive earlier then let us know at the time of booking and we will arrange this for you. Check out time is 11.00am.
So that we do not retain customer’s credit or debit card details we take a 35% deposit to make a room reservation.
- Cancellation in writing up to 14 days prior to date of arrival – deposit refunded
- Within 14 days of arrival – deposit only refunded if we can re-let the room(s)
- Christmas (24th-26th Dec), New Year (30th Dec – 1st Jan) require 12 weeks notice of cancellation in writing for deposit to be refunded.
- Group bookings (over 4 rooms) require 35 days notice of cancellation in writing for deposit to be refunded
- It is possible to take insurance against cancellation, the attached link gives more information about trip insurance: http://www.essortment.com/should-buy-trip-cancellation-insurance-30311.html